- Box Office // Tickets
- Festival 2013
- 20.08 et 21.08 – Svetlana Zakharova & Vadim Repin
- 22.08 – Nelson Freire
- 23.08 – Anne Sofie von Otter, Paul Meyer and the Pepe Lienhard Big Band
- 24.08 – Pietragalla, Carine Séchaye and Inna Petcheniouk
- 25.08 – 2013 Young Talents
- 25.08 – Xavier de Maistre
- 26.08 27.08 – John Malkovich & Wiener Akademie
- 27.08 – Happy Hour concert par Gautier Capuçon
- 28.08 – Yuja Wang & Gautier Capuçon
- 29.08 – Le Sinfonietta de Lausanne, Gautier Capuçon et les jeunes talents 2012
- 30.08 – Classics goes Jazz – Uri Caine, Theo Bleckmann & David Gilmore
- 31.08 01.09 – Nigel Kennedy & Richard Galliano
- 01.09 – Johannes Möller & Felix Froschhammer
- About Us
- supporting us
- Online official programme
28.08 – Yuja Wang & Gautier Capuçon
August 28 – 8.45PM under LUNA
CAT A : 135 CHF – CAT B : 100 CHF – CAT C : 70 CHF – CAT D : 45 CHF
link to the Ticket-office for the: 28.08.13
The evening presentation :
After performing together on stage last year at the St Prex Classics, when they accompanied stars of the Paris Opera, pianist Yuja Wang and cellist Gautier Capuçon were keen to meet again under the ‘Luna’, for a second collaboration that will set the sparks flying, you can be sure. Exclusively for Saint-Prex, the two stars have taken special pleasure in putting together a very program of contrasts, composed of two sonatas for cello and piano by Beethoven and Rachmaninov.
Yuja Wang is considered today China’s greatest woman pianist; she is internationally renowned along with her compatriot Lang Lang. She is celebrated for her technical virtuosity and her spontaneous and audacious playing style, with critics speaking of her « combination of dazzling technique and rare poetic instinct ».
As for cellist Gautier Capuçon, he needs no introduction here as he has become a sort of Festival mascot, the most faithful among the most faithful, each time appearing in a different artistic configuration.
L. van Beethoven (1770–1827)
Sonate n°3, en la majeur, op. 69
- Allegro, ma non troppo
- Adagio cantabile
- Allegro vivace
S. Rachmaninov (1873-1943)
Sonate en sol mineur, op. 19
- Lento – Allegro moderato
- Allegro scherzando
- Allegro mosso
Subject to alteration.
Reportage RTS 1 – 19.30 – 20.08.13
Reportage RTS 1 – 19.30 – 26.08.13
VIDEO – FILM 2012
NewsletterKeep up to date with the latest developments at the St Prex Classics by subscribing to our newsletter!
Get involvedThe St Prex Classics is always on the look-out for volunteers. Please contact us if you would like to get involved in our team.